Zoning Laws and Ordinances

Local zoning ordinances control what type of business or building use is allowed on your piece of property.

You must make sure when you are purchasing property to build a certain type of building such as a day care center, theatre or restaurant, that the zoning in place for that particular property will allow that type of land use.

Most jurisdictions have this information readily available. Make sure the real estate broker has properly listed the zoning type for the property you are purchasing.

Permit Place can perform any type of land use research that you might need. Be sure to contact us to give you a quote on a feasibility study for your property or any other type of land use research.

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: